25 Mar 2015

Introducing Soft Fun Denim!

Oooh I do love a new yarn!
Especially when it's as gorgeous as this :-)
I've been lucky enough to get my hands on some of the brand new Soft Fun Denim by Scheepjeswol.
Oh these people really do know how to produce a fabulous yarn!
It has the same properties as regular Soft Fun, but in eleven gorgeous new shades that are ever so slightly variegated giving a lovely hand dyed effect.
It's a 60% cotton 40% acrylic mix. 50g gives you 140m of delicious yarn and the recommended hook size is 3.5 - 4mm. It is SO SOFT!!!!!

I'm completely smitten and in love with this yarn. I chose 4 bright and cheerful colours for my project  (left to right - 500, 506, 505 and 503) and also added in some plain white (2412) .


Oh, and I should mention that the yarn band has changed too. No big deal I hear you say! Well it is for me! Previously, Soft Fun was packaged in doughnut shaped balls, and the yarn label went right through the centre. Well try as I might, I just couldn't get the dratted label off without ripping it. Now that's no longer a problem :-)

So what to make? A little project....something quick but bright and cheerful!
Check back again for a progress update.
Til then!
PS I forgot to mention that Deramores is stocking this yarn here!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is great yarn. I have already used it and it's a new favorite yarn.

    Have a nice day with your new yarn, Margaret

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS