27 Apr 2016

Dance on the Beach Crochet-Along Week 2

Ah....you got me!
Monsoon Stole Reveal is next time. I'm all out of sync! My bad.
But this is better right???

Ok so this weeks gorgeous square has been designed by the lovely (and newly engaged) Kirsten from Haak Maar Raak.

You can read all about the story behind her square here.

As I said before, I'm making my blanket in one shade of Scheepjes Merino Soft to really highlight the texture of each square. 


In order to get the right gauge I had to use a 5mm hook and worked 18 rows in total which gave me 9 rows of stars. So long as your squares are all the same size after blocking it really doesn't matter that much. We all crochet to different tensions. We are human, not robots ;-)


I really love this square! It was a new stitch for me to learn (always a good thing) and I can see me using it again. 

Just a quick post tonight as have lots going on at the moment.
Next time WILL be the Monsoon Stole reveal....honestly!

Til then x

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS